1. Kayako Download customers: we will continue to develop and support Kayako Download beyond July 2017, alongside the new Kayako for existing customers.

Find out more.

2. The forum you are viewing relates to Kayako Classic. If you signed up or upgraded to the new Kayako (after the 4th July 2016), the information in this thread may not apply to you. You can visit the forums for the new Kayako here.

Upgrade to PHP 5.4 from PHP 5.3 - undefined method SWIFT_License::DecodeKey()

Discussion in 'Installation and setup (Kayako Classic Download)' started by davemacgb, Jul 9, 2014.

1. davemacgb

davemacgb Member

Hi,

I've a ticket logged with Kayako but I'm wondering if anyone else has had the same expericence.

We are using Kayako 4.66.0 on a Redhat Enterprise Linux 6.5 server that is running PHP 5.3.3 (as supplied by Redhat) and APC enabled. I'm trying to upgrade it to PHP 5.4 via the Redhat Software Collections (v.5.4.16) and have APC (v3.1.15-0.4.20130912) for 5.4 installed.

When I enable PHP 5.4 it works but by default the OP code cache is disabled so performance suffers for all the sites hosted on the server.

If I enable the OP code cache by changing apc.enable_opcode_cache=0 to apc.enable_opcode_cache=1 then I get the following errors;

PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method SWIFT_License::DecodeKey() in /www/sites/<domain>/vhosts/<host>/secure/__swift/library/class.SWIFT.php on line 16

The server is completely Redhat supplied code except Oracle instant client and APC and there are no other Opcode caches installed.

Thanks,

2. Gary McGrath

Gary McGrath Staff Member

3. davemacgb

davemacgb Member

Thanks Gary,

Those bug reports pretty much match what I'm seeing.

I'll close the ticket with Kayako as its not their issue. Guess I'll have a look at Zend OpCache instead.