1. Kayako Download customers: we will continue to develop and support Kayako Download beyond July 2017, alongside the new Kayako for existing customers.

Find out more.

2. The forum you are viewing relates to Kayako Classic. If you signed up or upgraded to the new Kayako (after the 4th July 2016), the information in this thread may not apply to you. You can visit the forums for the new Kayako here.

Upgrading to 4.75 : Invalid data provided in ./__swift/library/App/class.SWIFT_App.php:954

Discussion in 'Installation and setup (Kayako Classic Download)' started by Mark Anderson, Sep 8, 2016.

1. Mark Anderson

Mark Anderson New Member

I am trying to upgrade to the latest version but something is going wrong. During the upgrade I am getting an error/s :

I am upgrading from 4.68 and all the System Requirements were showing Green OK icons during the upgrade. I have followed all the instructions in the upgrade guide (https://kayako.atlassian.net/wiki/display/DOCS/Upgrading your helpdesk) and have upgrade many times before with no problem (other versions). I have tried the upgrade a few times now using different computers to load the upgrade, all with the same result

My PHP ver: 5.4.43

Any help would be great.

thanks

Uncaught Exception
    Invalid data provided in ./__swift/library/App/class.SWIFT_App.php:954
    #0 File: ./__swift/apps/core/setup/class.Controller_Upgrade.php Line: 396 Function: SWIFT_App::RetrieveSetupDatabaseObject(__apps)
    391 if (in_array($_POST['setupapp'], $_appList) && is_numeric($_POST['page']))392 {393 $_appName = $_POST['setupapp'];394 $_SWIFT_AppObject = SWIFT_App::Get($_appName);395 396 $_SWIFT_SetupDatabaseObject = SWIFT_App::RetrieveSetupDatabaseObject($_appName);397 if (!$_SWIFT_SetupDatabaseObject)398 {399 $this->Setup->Status(sprintf($this->Language->Get('scmodsetfailed'), $_appName), false);400 401 $this->Setup->SetStatus(false);
    #1 File: ./__swift/apps/core/setup/class.Controller_Upgrade.php Line: 282 Function: Controller_Upgrade->_RunStep2()
    277 $this->_RunStep1();278 break;279 280 // System Checks281 case 2:282 $this->_RunStep2();283 break;284 285 // Upgrade Apps286 case 3:287 $this->_RunStep3();
    #2 File: Line: Function: Controller_Upgrade->StepProcessor()
    #3 File: ./__swift/library/MVC/class.SWIFT_Controller.php Line: 371 Function: call_user_func_array(((object) Controller_Upgrade, StepProcessor), )
    366 $_argumentsContainer = array($_SWIFT_RouterObject->GetArguments($_fetchRESTArguments));367 } else {368 $_argumentsContainer = $_SWIFT_RouterObject->GetArguments($_fetchRESTArguments);369 }370 371 call_user_func_array(array(self::$_controllerObjectCache[$_controllerClassName], $_controllerActionName), $_argumentsContainer);372 373 return self::$_controllerObjectCache[$_controllerClassName];374 }375 376 /**
    #4 File: ./__swift/library/App/class.SWIFT_App.php Line: 176 Function: SWIFT_Controller::Load((object) SWIFT_Interface, (object) SWIFT_App, (object) SWIFT_Router, FALSE)
    #5 File: ./__swift/library/class.SWIFT.php Line: 391 Function: SWIFT_App->ExecuteController((object) SWIFT_Router)
    #6 File: ./__swift/library/class.SWIFT.php Line: 467 Function: SWIFT->Initialize()
    #7 File: ./__swift/swift.php Line: 16 Function: SWIFT::GetInstance()
    #8 File: ./setup/index.php Line: 29 Function: require_once(./__swift/swift.php)
    Copy to clipboard:

2. Gary McGrath

Gary McGrath Staff Member

Hi Mike,

That usually means you have a custom app within your __apps folder that is not compatible, make sure to uninstall all apps before you update.

Gary