User, Organisation and ticket lists

Discussion in 'Feedback and suggestions' started by Phil R, Jul 11, 2016.

1. Phil R

Phil R Established Member

I have commented this elsewhere, but wanted more direct feedback on this, as it's key.

Will we get a user list & organisation list / browser?

To us, this is really quite key.

Our support staff need to see a list of users against an organisation and understand support entitlement. This is very key in a inbound phone call, in that the caller may not be an authorised party so we will not find them in a search. But we need to be able to list all those that are associated with the organisation.

Our team leads police the organisation list, making use fields are upto date, explore if incorrectly named organisations exists and inspect if a customer is over their support entitlement (user numbers). They cannot simply browser them. They review quality of tickets and need to explore repeats, but they need to see the tickets for that organisations to do so.

We have service delivery managers that do the same as the team leads, but also report on case volumes for a customer (to see if they are over their entitlement (an unlikely prospect, but it exists)). They need to see the ticket list for an organisation.

The search looks like it provides a little of this, but that will only link you to a page. The page itself should contain the content.

Searching for an org will not show me users associated with it. Now will it show me the tickets associated across all users (not a default V4 option, but an addon provided by Kayako).

Searching for a user will bring up their org as well, but still no list of tickets, including for the user.

Gabe W, james.heath and Richard Sand like this.
  2. Gary McGrath

Gary McGrath Staff Member

Hey Phil,

Yes we have improvements coming to this, totally agree that those page views are very useful to understand who your customers are and what they are doing.

In the meantime, you can use unified search for this, if you did a search for @domain.com and picked "more results". On the new screen it will list the org, the users and all their open cases

Gary

3. Phil R

Phil R Established Member

Thanks Gary,

I had considered this and without even trying, the example I came across failed this.

Our B2B support will very often be working with third parties, or those not associated with the core company domain.

We very deliberately do not use the domain matching function of V4 and are near certain not going to use it if we progress to V5, which also reduces the capability here.

4. Richard Sand

Richard Sand New Member

Just seconding this request!

5. Geeshan

Geeshan Member

Also seconding this request! This was one of the first things I noticed. We used to have VoIP integration with Kayako, which brought up the users tickets when they called. The new platform is missing a number of user fields including the users title, phone #.

The ability to not quickly view all organizations and drill down to see the users, is a big issue. Due to the nature of our Business, we need to reconcile the user lists for each organization monthly. There is no easy way to do this on the NEW Kayako platform.