users can't login with kayako mobile

Discussion in 'Kayako Mobile' started by Gregory Wilmort, Mar 28, 2012.

1. Gregory Wilmort

Gregory Wilmort New Member

Hi,

our users can't login with the app.
    It only works for staff users.
    Does the application only work for staff ?

Greg
  2. supportskins

supportskins Kayako Guru

Yes it is only for Staff side.
  3. Gregory Wilmort

Gregory Wilmort New Member

No plan to make it work for customers?
  4. Antoine Karam

Antoine Karam New Member

Hey all,

It's a shame to have the Mobile app and not taking full advantage of its functionality.

The app should work for customers and normal users for numerous reasons:
    1. The functionality is already there, staff can submit a ticket through the mobile app
    2. It will sells more !!! Imagine how it's going to be spread (our company alone has 400 users and everyone these days carry an iPhone or Android ... So U Do The Math ;) )
    3. Adds more functionality and like always Kayako will be the first to offer such thing.
    4. WE NEED IT :D
    Hope to use it soon!!!
  5. SteveLV702

SteveLV702 Kayako Guru

2. It will sell more!!! <--- that might be great if they actually sold the app but its free :)
  6. Antoine Karam

Antoine Karam New Member

2. It will sell more!!! <--- that might be great if they actually sold the app but its free :) <== I mean that having a mobile app with all functionality will give additional value to Kayako Fusion over all ;) I wasn't talking about the actual cost of the App...
  7. billhunt

billhunt New Member

Yeah I second this
    Its great to have an app for clients - a branded version

can we edit the .apk and give it to clients to download it?
  8. Antoine Karam

Antoine Karam New Member

Any updates guys on a client APP ?
  9. Patrick Stel

Patrick Stel Established Member

Hi billhunt,

It's possible to retrieve a .apk file if you're phone is rooted but you won't be able to edit the code for as far as I know.

Cheers,
    Patrick
  10. Danny Staub

Danny Staub New Member

I too agree that the app should allow for our customers to access as well. There should be an option to select if you are staff or client. Can this be developed for this app or is it. hopefully, already in progress? Thanks.
  11. mogusxeo

mogusxeo New Member

I too have suffered issues like login in problem, blank screen. Not have tried the updated version. is it working better