V3 Import Problems

Discussion in 'Using your helpdesk' started by Raid, Aug 8, 2010.

1. Raid

Raid Member

Hello,

sorry for my bad englisch, i have installed the beta from V4 and the installation was verry fast and without any problems.

so after everything was installed, i decided to import V3 Data, the first time with the web interface import and then with the php-script inside /console.

in every way i get the errors
    Code:
    Table Name: StaffGroup, Total Records: 21761, Processed: 2, Percent: 0.01%
    Table Name: Staff, Total Records: 21761, Processed: 6, Percent: 0.03%
    Table Name: Signature, Total Records: 21761, Processed: 10, Percent: 0.05%
    Table Name: Department, Total Records: 21761, Processed: 11, Percent: 0.05%
    Table Name: GroupAssign, Total Records: 21761, Processed: 13, Percent: 0.06%
    Table Name: StaffAssign, Total Records: 21761, Processed: 17, Percent: 0.08%
    Table Name: UserGroup, Total Records: 21761, Processed: 19, Percent: 0.09%
    Table Name: CustomFieldGroup, Total Records: 21761, Processed: 20, Percent: 0.09%
    Table Name: CustomField, Total Records: 21761, Processed: 22, Percent: 0.10%
    Table Name: CustomFieldOption, Total Records: 21761, Processed: 22, Percent: 0.10%
    Table Name: CustomFieldDepartmentLink, Total Records: 21761, Processed: 23, Percent: 0.11%
    PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function MarkTableAsCompleted() on a non-object in /srv/www/htdocs/web2/html/webspace/support/__swift/library/Import/class.SWIFT_ImportManager.php on line 726

Fatal error: Call to a member function MarkTableAsCompleted() on a non-object in /srv/www/htdocs/web2/html/webspace/support/__swift/library/Import/class.SWIFT_ImportManager.php on line 726

Does anyone know how to fix this, or what is the Problem?

One other Bug is IMHO, that i deleted the Setup-Directory, but i get still the Warning "[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica, serif]Setup directory has not been deleted. It is recommended that you immediately delete the setup directory to prevent any damage to your database."

[/FONT]

2. Jamie Edwards

Jamie Edwards Chief Limey Staff Member

3. Jamie Edwards

Jamie Edwards Chief Limey Staff Member

Has this been resolved for you?

4. Raid

Raid Member

Yes, since 4.0.0.834 the Problem is away.