1. Kayako Download customers: we will continue to develop and support Kayako Download beyond July 2017, alongside the new Kayako for existing customers.

Find out more.

2. The forum you are viewing relates to Kayako Classic. If you signed up or upgraded to the new Kayako (after the 4th July 2016), the information in this thread may not apply to you. You can visit the forums for the new Kayako here.

V4.30: LoginShare for vBulletin 3.x

Discussion in 'LoginShare' started by GunSmoker, Dec 17, 2011.

1. GunSmoker

GunSmoker New Member

Didn't find a ready solution, so I make up my own.

Here is a LoginShare PHP script to login into vBulletin 3.x.

Tested on vBulletin 3.8.2, LoginShare for Users (not Staff), Kayako Resolve 4.30.750.

LoginShare.php file - see attached to the post.

Installation:
    1. Download the file.
    2. Change 'field7', 'field8', and 'field9' in this script to your own values or just remove them. (represent custom fields as set in your vBulletin settings, "Company", "Title", "Phone" resp.)
    3. (vBulletin) Place this LoginShare.php file into root of your vBulletin server installation.
    4. (Kayako) Go to Admin/Users/LoginShare and enable LoginShare. Specify URL to LoginShare.php uploaded on step 3 (like "http://your-server.com/LoginShare.php" without quotes).
    5. (Kayako) Go to Admin/Home/Dashboard/Templates/Groups.
    6. (Kayako) Open properties of "Default" group and enable LoginShare (this step is not described in Kayako documentation).

Now you can login either by e-mail or user name from your vBulletin installation.

Attached Files:

WHOISIT likes this.
  2. WHOISIT

WHOISIT New Member

Nice, amazing, thank you.

3. Ali Dursun

Ali Dursun Member

@GunSmoker

can we change this script in order to work with phpbbforum? What do you think?

4. Ali Dursun

Ali Dursun Member

i didn't understand "Now you can login either by e-mail or user name from your vBulletin installation"
    Is it possible to login into vBulletin when i ma once logged into Kayako Fusion, or not? Is there a need to post again my credentials ?