1. Kayako Download customers: we will continue to develop and support Kayako Download beyond July 2017, alongside the new Kayako for existing customers.

Find out more.

2. The forum you are viewing relates to Kayako Classic. If you signed up or upgraded to the new Kayako (after the 4th July 2016), the information in this thread may not apply to you. You can visit the forums for the new Kayako here.

V4 Big Screen Ticket Monitoring

Discussion in 'Apps and modifications' started by DeanV, Feb 9, 2011.

1. guruh

guruh Member

We are waiting for your NEW mods also... :)

2. jmwebguy

jmwebguy Established Member

Right now, Last Activity shows as a DATE whereas in the main ticketing system it shows 20h 19m ago. How can we make it appear like this instead?

3. Santiago

Santiago Member

Hi, i just installed it but it displays all the ticket but the open ones. i went to "settings tab" and the "open" ticket status is marked..

4. DeanV

DeanV Established Member

Hi everyone, I am quite happy to see so many people still interested in using this module.

As such I am currently sorting out getting a development area with the latest version of Kayako (I no longer work for a company that uses Kayako).

Once i get that sorted I will go through the errors, bugs, feature requests and make improvments and updates to this module and release it.

I will let you all know as soon as I can start working on it.

Thanks for all the support :)

guruh likes this.
  5. chichonline

chichonline New Member

Hi, when I try to use in Admin CP> Settings > Ticket List Setting I canĀ“t see options.. just a blank rectangle....

Help!!

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      35.2 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      1.4 KB
      Views:
  6. Drew Keller

Drew Keller Just one person in a world of millions.

Hi,

yes That is a known issue that was even mentioned in the original post.

you need to go to the Ticket List tab and then settings.

[​IMG]

If you dont have the Ticket List tabe you need to rebuild the helpdesk Cache Admin CP > Diagnostics > Rebuild Cache and also clear your browser Cache

7. Hi All,

Quick question, We are changing the way that we are doing our support and are about to split into 2 teams. Does anybody know if it is possible to have 2 instances of this wallboard running with different criteria ?

STAR AG likes this.
  8. alexkim

alexkim Member

HAs anyone installed this on the latest version as I am getting the 0 helpdesk tickets shown, but I have been into settings and selected all the departments.

9. flewid

flewid New Member

Is there a way to make it show who the 'last replier' was in the big ticket screen view? Would be handy to know if we're still waiting for a response from clients on tickets or not :)

10. Has anyone heard anything about an upgrade for this for 4.50, this is the only thing that is currently stopping us from upgrading.

11. aM-Nick

aM-Nick Member

I'm in the same boat. I use the ticket list everyday and do not want to loose it, even though i gain so much from the 4.50 update.

12. masterctrl1

masterctrl1 Kayako Guru

I doubt this will be updated since original developer doesn't use Kayako anymore.
    Is this one of those features that should be available in the core product? IE, a configurable dashboard view?

13. Carl Silver

Carl Silver Reputed Member

Kayako are working on a native wallboard, but i think this has been forgotten :(
    You can check it at http://link-to-your-helpdesk/wallboard

14. masterctrl1

masterctrl1 Kayako Guru

I just get a 404 error using /wallboard with our URL, so lost (interest) and forgotten is the most likely scenario.

15. peterz

peterz Member

Updated Dean's module to work with 4.5. It's not perfect but it works on my install.

How to Install: (Note change in step 3)

1. Download the ticketlist.zip file attached.
    2. Extract the zip file in the __apps directory.
    3. Copy the __apps/ticketlist/themes/admin_default/ticketliststandalone.tpl to __swift/themes/__cp/templates/ folder
    4. Log into the Admin CP and go to the apps page.
    5. Select the Ticket List app.
    6. Click on Install.
    7. Visit the Ticket List -> Settings to customize it to your needs.
    8. To see the ticket list in the staff CP go to Staff CP -> Ticket List -> Show Ticket List
    9. To View the standalone version go to the above link and click on the standalone link on that page or enter this url: http://<DOMAINNAME>/staff/index.php?/ticketlist/TicketList/RenderStandalone
    10. Enjoy.

Attached Files:

Jon Abbott likes this.
  16. Hi Peterz,

Thanks for this, this has now allowed us to upgrade to the latest version :)

17. Aaron H

Aaron H Member

Jamie or other care to talk to when the native version of this will be released in the core product? Was using this on 4.4 but don't want to risk stability issues without a proper 4.5 release.

18. DonLapeno

DonLapeno Established Member

Any new info on this nice app?

19. Chris Plapp

Chris Plapp Reputed Member

I tried to follow Peterz's directions, but still receive errors when I attempt to install this on 4.5.3.2633

Notice
    Use of undefined constant SWIFT_MODULESDIRECTORY - assumed 'SWIFT_MODULESDIRECTORY' (./__apps/ticketlist/config/class.SWIFT_SetupDatabase_ticketlist.php:81)
    =================================================================================================================================

Uncaught Exception
    Settings file does not exist! ./SWIFT_MODULESDIRECTORY/ticketlist/config/settings.xml in ./__swift/library/Settings/class.SWIFT_SettingsManager.php:352
    =================================================================================================================================

#0 ./__apps/ticketlist/config/class.SWIFT_SetupDatabase_ticketlist.php(81): SWIFT_SettingsManager->Import('./SWIFT_MODULES...')
    #1 ./__apps/ticketlist/config/class.SWIFT_SetupDatabase_ticketlist.php(37): SWIFT_SetupDatabase_ticketlist->ImportSettings()
    #2 ./__swift/library/Setup/class.SWIFT_SetupDatabase.php(863): SWIFT_SetupDatabase_ticketlist->Install(1)
    #3 ./__swift/apps/base/admin/class.Controller_App.php(176): SWIFT_SetupDatabase->InstallApp()
    #4 [internal function]: Controller_App->Install('ticketlist')
    #5 ./__swift/library/MVC/class.SWIFT_Controller.php(369): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #6 ./__swift/library/App/class.SWIFT_App.php(176): SWIFT_Controller::Load(Object(SWIFT_Interface), Object(SWIFT_App), Object(SWIFT_Router), false)
    #7 ./__swift/library/class.SWIFT.php(16): SWIFT_App->ExecuteController(Object(SWIFT_Router))
    #8 ./__swift/library/class.SWIFT.php(16): SWIFT->Initialize()
    #9 ./__swift/swift.php(16): SWIFT::GetInstance()
    #10 ./admin/index.php(29): require_once('./_...')
    #11 {main}