1. Kayako Download customers: we will continue to develop and support Kayako Download beyond July 2017, alongside the new Kayako for existing customers.

Find out more.

2. The forum you are viewing relates to Kayako Classic. If you signed up or upgraded to the new Kayako (after the 4th July 2016), the information in this thread may not apply to you. You can visit the forums for the new Kayako here.

Wallboard Module for V4 by Dewak

Discussion in 'Apps and modifications' started by Andres Berdugo - Dewak, Apr 1, 2011.

?

Do you like this module?

1. Yes

81 vote(s)
    96.4%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    3.6%
  1. Andres Berdugo - Dewak

Andres Berdugo - Dewak Experienced Member

James, we have added this as a feature on the new version of the wallboard. Thanks for your post.

2. Frank van Leerdam

Frank van Leerdam New Member

We are using the latest version of the wallboard. Everything is working fine, except overdue tickets are not shown. No error messages, it just won't show the overdue tickets. Settings are correct, it the selected departments are overdue tickets and we filled in to show 13 overdue tickets. New tickets works fine, we don't have any clue how to get this fixed. Anyone?

3. chrisrouse

chrisrouse Reputed Member

Just installed this. I don't have anything showing up in New Tickets or Overdue Tickets even though we definitely have tickets for both of those. Am I supposed to enter something specific in Settings to generate these two lists?

Edit: Nevermind. I looked at the screenshots and realized I just needed to define a number of tickets to show.

4. CaPuT

CaPuT New Member

Hi,

where can i find the database config? The database isn't being hosted on the webserver.
    We get a 'Can't connect to MySQL server on '127.0.0.1' (111)'. Unfortunatly i can't seem to find 127.0.0.1 or localhost in any of the files.

5. Brett1985

Brett1985 Member

Andres,

Just quickly touching base with you again in regards to this feature request.

Could you please make a simple change in the next version include:
    - the ability to quickly/easily change colours on the graph bars, top header line (with logo) and alternating colours in the ticket detail boxes (grids).

Still, really love your plugin and appreciate you considering this request.

-Brett

Jeff McIntosh likes this.
  6. Andres Berdugo - Dewak

Hi everyone,

All features have been added to the road map, thanks for posting. Please remember the Wallboard is not supported, but it is a 100% free and open source so you can modify the style sheets and create your own custom widgets. In case you don't have the time, resource or people to modify the Wallboard you can hire our customization services.
    Thanks for you support!

7. Paul Gernon

Paul Gernon New Member

Hi

I love the app however when I try and change the settings (ie number of ticket to display) it logs me out every time. This does not happen on your test server just our live server. Any ideas?

Thanks

8. Andres Berdugo - Dewak

Hi Paul,

Is this user being shared by another person at the same time (on Kayako or another wallboard)? Perhaps that's causing the session to expire.
    If that's not the case please send us an email to support@dewak.com with all the info and one of our engineers will help you diagnose the problem.

9. Eric Henson

Eric Henson New Member

I didn't check on this app (didn't know it was installed, actually) prior to upgrading Kayako. Now I can't uninstall wallboard, I get this error:

mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead (C:/xampp/htdocs/upload/__swift/thirdparty/adodb5/drivers/adodb-mysql.inc.php:364)

How do I go about uninstalling wallboard?

10. Nicolas I. - Dewak

Nicolas I. - Dewak New Member

Hi Eric,

Can you please me an email to nicolas@dewak.com? I will glad to help you.

11. SteveLV702

SteveLV702 Kayako Guru

How create other modules for it? we would really like to add twitter feed to it as well as maybe Facebook feed, etc....

12. Chris Bell

Chris Bell Established Member

Must have done something wrong.

I get the following when I try the url.

Access denied for user 'www-data'@'localhost' (using password: NO)

13. Karl Metum

Karl Metum Established Member

You somehow managed to set your database user to 'www-data'

14. Chris Bell

Eh ? database and rest of the system is fine..

Not really sure what your saying or how to fix it..

Cheers,

15. Chris Bell

Any chance of a little help on this ?

Doesn't work at all atm..

16. Andres Berdugo - Dewak

Hi Chris, please send us an email to support@dewak.com and provide us this information:
    - Wallboard URL
    - Kayako temp access

One of our developers will take a look at your installation and get back to you.

17. Chris Bell

Thanks for getting mine working.

Is there any facility for changing any of the reports ?

Rather than say new tickets - have calls closed graph ?

18. iangessey

iangessey Established Member

Is there a way to just display OPEN tickets in the Tickets x Department rather than all statuses?
    This would make it more relevant for a status board approach for me.

Ian

19. johnhenriksson

johnhenriksson New Member

Hi!

We're having trouble saving changes in the wallboard settings menu. Is it a known problem?

20. Jeff McIntosh

Jeff McIntosh New Member

We have just installed the Wallboard and love it. However, prior to installing it, I looked at the screenshots and saw some different graphs. Now that it is installed, I do not see anywhere to change the graphs. Is there anywhere that other people have posted examples of their style sheets or modifications?

Thank you,

Jeff