1. Kayako Download customers: we will continue to develop and support Kayako Download beyond July 2017, alongside the new Kayako for existing customers.

Find out more.

2. The forum you are viewing relates to Kayako Classic. If you signed up or upgraded to the new Kayako (after the 4th July 2016), the information in this thread may not apply to you. You can visit the forums for the new Kayako here.

Wallboard Module for V4 by Dewak

Discussion in 'Apps and modifications' started by Andres Berdugo - Dewak, Apr 1, 2011.

?

Do you like this module?

1. Yes

81 vote(s)
    96.4%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    3.6%
  1. sem

sem Member

Hi guys. Kayako 4.69.0 - this looks brilliant but.... overdue tickets are wrong. The settings are set for open, in progress and on hold. Graphs draw fine. But I set overdue tickets to list 7 - yet if I check on the helpdesk by logging in, there are only 4 overdue tickets in total. So the criteria for determining overdue must be wrong? Also, new tickets - surely this should just be the latest X new tickets? It's not. It picks up tickets that are In Progress etc.

It looks really promising btw. mark

2. rmngomes

rmngomes New Member

Hi,
    I´ve installed Wallboard with no problems but now i´ve 403 Forbidden.
    What should i check?

Permissions are: 644 for wallboard folder (i´ve tried with 755 before and the error was 500 Internal)

Kayako 4.66.2

Regards,

3. Andres Berdugo - Dewak

Andres Berdugo - Dewak Experienced Member

It's clearly a permissions issue. Make sure the "wallboard" folder has exactly the same permissions, owner and group of the other folders inside apps (tickets, knowledgebase, news, etc...)
    To verify this use ls with long listing
    Code:
    [root@localhost /]# ls -l

4. rmngomes

rmngomes New Member

Hi,
    I´ve just check this (and changed to 755), the error now is 500 Internal Server Error.

Regards,
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. Andres Berdugo - Dewak

What's the wallboard URL?

6. rmngomes

rmngomes New Member

Can i send you an email with that?

Last edited: Apr 28, 2015
  7. Andres Berdugo - Dewak

8. rmngomes

rmngomes New Member

You got mail ;)

Regards

9. Andres Berdugo - Dewak

Got it, Rui. Our devs will review it later and get back to you in a couple hours.

10. rmngomes

rmngomes New Member

Thank you very much Andres for your support.

Regards,

11. 'Darryl'

'Darryl' New Member

Morning All,
    I have just discovered (In my inherited Kayako Helpdesk) that we have Kayako Wallboard by Dewak installed as an application.
    I have checked http://MYURL/__apps/wallboard/library/Dewak/index.php link and all it shows me is new tickets / overdue tickets.
    There is no settings page or anything to add more dashboards. Is this a simple thing to do in a GUI or is it development work?
    Best Regards

12. achu

achu New Member

I try logging into the demo site but the site is down. Do you have another demo site?