1. Kayako Download customers: we will continue to develop and support Kayako Download beyond July 2017, alongside the new Kayako for existing customers.

Find out more.

2. The forum you are viewing relates to Kayako Classic. If you signed up or upgraded to the new Kayako (after the 4th July 2016), the information in this thread may not apply to you. You can visit the forums for the new Kayako here.

Wallboard Module for V4 by Dewak

Discussion in 'Apps and modifications' started by Andres Berdugo - Dewak, Apr 1, 2011.

?

Do you like this module?

1. Yes

81 vote(s)
    96.4%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    3.6%
  1. Andres Berdugo - Dewak

Andres Berdugo - Dewak Experienced Member

Hi Gordano,

Please send us an email to info@dewak.com with more info about this error, please include the following info:
    - Kayako version
    - Kayako URL
    - FTP access if possible

Thanks

2. Brett1985

Brett1985 Member

Love the wallboard Andres, appreciate your hard work.

Can I make a few quick requests?
    1) Graph colors and text being editable (perhaps in the settings tab)
    2) Another graph to plot # of tickets by "type". (i.e. RFC, Incident, etc.)
    3) Different color for "overdue" tickets OR perhaps change the color of the individual status column to reflect if there is a overdue ticket.
    4) Widget of "open" "closed" "opened today" "closed today" "opened this week" "closed this week", etc.

I would be interested in possibly making a contribution to your efforts pending options and time frame.

Many thanks mate.

3. Andres Berdugo - Dewak

Hi Brett,

Thanks for your latest post, this project is meant to be completely open and driven by the community. However if there are no contributors available we can treat this as a custom work. Please send us an email to andres@dewak.com and I will provide you more details.

4. Josh Tobiansky

Josh Tobiansky New Member

I am a Kayako noob and currently configuring Kayako for my company and ran into the following error with the wallboard that I have attached....

wallboard.jpg

5. Brett1985

Brett1985 Member

Josh,

Haha, that got me also. You need to specify the amount of tickets to be displayed.

1) Drop down the "settings" menu in the top right corner
    2) Enter a value in the boxes (i.e. 20 for each) "new tickets" "overdue tickets"
    3) "save"

This should fix the SQL errors and populate the graphs.

6. Brett1985

Brett1985 Member

As I noticed the initial post is asking for pictures of your wallboard, here is a screen shot of our current setup. (This is my service desks' board)

We have created separate user accounts (i.e. wallboardXX) to segregate the departments tickets.

[​IMG]

7. Since upgrading to 1148, I seem to be getting the following errors:

Warning: fopen(./../../../../__swift/files/dwk.wallboard.key): failed to open stream:

The error is slightly larger but includes direct file-names so I haven't included it all.

Any ideas what this could be?

8. Brett1985

Brett1985 Member

a) Have you modified any of the config other then the "settings" tab?
    b) Checked permissions on the file in question? (i.e. /var/www/html/__swift/files/dwk.wallboard.key)

... for me it is
    [root@... files]# ls -la |grep -i "wallboard"
    -rw-r--r--. 1 apache apache 384 Jan 9 09:39 dwk.wallboard.key

9. esowers

esowers Established Member

We keep receiving the error attached below on our wallboard. I have created a separate admin login to display the wallboard (so no one else is logging in as that user) and the network connection is constant (no problem with internet access).

We're running Fusion 4.40.1079

Can anyone shed any light on this?

Attached Files:

10. pallytank09

pallytank09 Member

whats the correct method for logging into the wallboard? We are using LoginShare for staff and user authentication but I understand you do not use this to authenticate to the wallboard. Do we need to create a staff user account locally? or a regular user account?

11. pallytank09

pallytank09 Member

whats the correct method for logging into the wallboard? We are using LoginShare for staff and user authentication but I understand you do not use this to authenticate to the wallboard. Do we need to create a staff user account locally? or a regular user account?

12. pallytank09

pallytank09 Member

ok so i got logged in, but I cant figure out how to close the settings window. there is no X and it does not close when you hit save

13. easyusenet

easyusenet New Member

tested wallboard on Fusion v 1148 . working perfectly,

thanks Dewak

14. pallytank09

pallytank09 Member

Discovered that the code for the wallboard is calling jquery directly from google. we are using it in an offline setup. had to rewrite some stuff to call jquery locally

15. CaPuT

CaPuT New Member

We've been using Wallboard for a little while now and we like it very much!
    Today i ran into some errors in my error_log, i'm not good at php, so i hope someone can help me with the following:

[Mon Jul 02 22:04:24 2012] [error] [client 10.0.0.1] PHP Notice: Undefined index: staffid in /var/www/html/__modules/wall_board/library/Dewak/dwk_ajax.php on line 24, referer: http://support.domain.nl/__modules/wall_board/library/Dewak/index.php
    [Mon Jul 02 22:04:25 2012] [error] [client 10.0.0.1] PHP Notice: Undefined index: staffid in /var/www/html/__modules/wall_board/library/Dewak/dwk_ajax.php on line 30, referer: http://support.domain.nl/__modules/wall_board/library/Dewak/index.php
    [Mon Jul 02 22:04:25 2012] [error] [client 10.0.0.1] PHP Notice: Undefined index: staffid in /var/www/html/__modules/wall_board/library/Dewak/dwk_ajax.php on line 36, referer: http://support.domain.nl/__modules/wall_board/library/Dewak/index.php
    [Mon Jul 02 22:04:25 2012] [error] [client 10.0.0.1] PHP Notice: Undefined index: staffid in /var/www/html/__modules/wall_board/library/Dewak/dwk_ajax.php on line 42, referer: http://support.domain.nl/__modules/wall_board/library/Dewak/index.php

Clients are accessing it through support.domain.nl/wallboard/
    i hope that someone can help, thanks!

16. Calebct

Calebct New Member

love the look of it and want to use it but when i tried to install admin cp threw this error back at me

[User Error]: #0 /home5/klubnikc/public_html/helpdesk/__swift/modules/core/admin/class.Controller_Module.php(181): SWIFT_Module::RetrieveSetupDatabaseObject('wallboard')
    #1 /home5/klubnikc/public_html/helpdesk/__swift/library/MVC/class.SWIFT_Controller.php(342): Controller_Module->Install('wallboard')
    #2 /home5/klubnikc/public_html/helpdesk/__swift/library/Module/class.SWIFT_Module.php(164): SWIFT_Controller::Load(Array, Array)
    #3 /home5/klubnikc/public_html/helpdesk/__swift/library/class.SWIFT.php(765): SWIFT_Module->ExecuteController(Object(SWIFT_Interface), Object(SWIFT_Module), Object(SWIFT_Router), false)
    #4 /home5/klubnikc/public_html/helpdesk/__swift/library/class.SWIFT.php(919): SWIFT->Initialize(Object(SWIFT_Router))
    #5 /home5/klubnikc/public_html/helpdesk/__swift/swift.php(154): SWIFT::GetInstance()
    #6 /home5/klubnikc/public_html/helpdesk/admin/index.php(28): require_once('/home5/klubnikc...')
    #7 {main}
    Invalid data provided (library/class.SWIFT.php:768)

17. Andres Berdugo - Dewak

Hi Calebct, the module has been tested under Kayako v4.40.1148 so I think the error you reported is related to file permissions. Can you double check and let us know your findings?
    Also check the php error log, that will help a lot.

18. Steve Moghadam

Steve Moghadam New Member

When I go to setup, i get the following and there is also no Departments listed in the pick list.

Invalid SQL: select * from swdepartments where departmentid IN('10' ) and departmentmodule='tickets' order by title asc (Unknown column 'departmentmodule' in 'where clause') Notice: Undefined variable: dptarray in /var/www/html/__apps/wall_board/library/Dewak/dwk_functions.php on line 125

I am running Fusion v 4.50.00

19. Andres Berdugo - Dewak

Did you install the module from the Admin CP?

20. Gary McGrath

Gary McGrath Staff Member

Andres,

I would be surprised if your mod actually worked for 4.50.00 unless you have an updated release for it, quite a lot of things were changed under the hood.

Gary