1. Kayako Download customers: we will continue to develop and support Kayako Download beyond July 2017, alongside the new Kayako for existing customers.

Find out more.

2. The forum you are viewing relates to Kayako Classic. If you signed up or upgraded to the new Kayako (after the 4th July 2016), the information in this thread may not apply to you. You can visit the forums for the new Kayako here.

Wallboard Module for V4 by Dewak

Discussion in 'Apps and modifications' started by Andres Berdugo - Dewak, Apr 1, 2011.

?

Do you like this module?

1. Yes

81 vote(s)
    96.4%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    3.6%
  1. Andres Berdugo - Dewak

Andres Berdugo - Dewak Experienced Member

2. Hi,

What do I need to add to see the new and overdue tickets?

3. Drew Keller

Drew Keller Just one person in a world of millions.

From memory it is the number you want returned.

4. Andres Berdugo - Dewak

Hi Willem, if you want to see new and overdue ticket you need to create or modify the SQL query of one of the existing widgets.

5. TNL1

TNL1 Member

getting a error trying to install wallboard on my support desk

6. Drew Keller

You will need to provide some details of the error for anyone to be able to help you.

7. TNL1

TNL1 Member

#0 File: ./__swift/apps/base/admin/class.Controller_App.php Line: 174 Function:SWIFT_App::RetrieveSetupDatabaseObject(Kayako_Wallboard_by_Dewak)
    169 if (empty($_appDirectory)) 170 { 171 throw new SWIFT_Exception(SWIFT_INVALIDDATA); 172 } 173 174 $_SWIFT_SetupDatabaseObject = SWIFT_App::RetrieveSetupDatabaseObject($_appName); 175 176 $_installResult = $_SWIFT_SetupDatabaseObject->InstallApp(); 177 178 if ($_installResult !== false) 179 {
    #1 File: Line: Function: Controller_App->Install(Kayako_Wallboard_by_Dewak)

#2 File: ./__swift/library/MVC/class.SWIFT_Controller.php Line: 369 Function: call_user_func_array(((object) Controller_App, Install),(Kayako_Wallboard_by_Dewak))
    364 $_argumentsContainer = array($_SWIFT_RouterObject->GetArguments($_fetchRESTArguments)); 365 } else { 366 $_argumentsContainer = $_SWIFT_RouterObject->GetArguments($_fetchRESTArguments); 367 } 368 369 call_user_func_array(array(self::$_controllerObjectCache[$_controllerClassName], $_controllerActionName), $_argumentsContainer); 370 371 return self::$_controllerObjectCache[$_controllerClassName]; 372 } 373 374 /**
    #3 File: ./__swift/library/App/class.SWIFT_App.php Line: 176 Function: SWIFT_Controller::Load((object) SWIFT_Interface, (object)SWIFT_App, (object) SWIFT_Router, FALSE)
    171 throw new SWIFT_Exception(SWIFT_INVALIDDATA); 172 173 return false; 174 } 175 176 $_SWIFT_ControllerObject = SWIFT_Controller::Load($_SWIFT->Interface, $this, $_SWIFT_RouterObject, $_controllerParentClass); 177 if (!$_SWIFT_ControllerObject instanceof SWIFT_Controller || !$_SWIFT_ControllerObject->GetIsClassLoaded()) 178 { 179 // throw new SWIFT_Exception(SWIFT_CREATEFAILED); 180 181 return false;
    #4 File: ./__swift/library/class.SWIFT.php Line: 16 Function: SWIFT_App->ExecuteController((object) SWIFT_Router)
    #5 File: ./__swift/library/class.SWIFT.php Line: 16 Function: SWIFT->Initialize()
    #6 File: ./__swift/swift.php Line: 16 Function: SWIFT::GetInstance()
    #7 File: ./admin/index.php Line: 29 Function: require_once(./__swift/swift.php)

Copy to clipboard:

8. TNL1

TNL1 Member

their is the error im getting

9. Drew Keller

What version of Kayako do you have?
    What Version of PHP?

The more information you can provide means the less questions that need to be asked to help you.

10. TNL1

TNL1 Member

kayako 4.51

php 5.3

11. Drew Keller

OK, I have just downloaded the latest and tested it and it installs fine and I have a similar setup to yourself.

DId you download the latest or are you trying to use a version that was developed for 4.40.X?

Try downloading the latest verson from Forge http://forge.kayako.com/projects/dewak-wallboard and upload the files and try to install again to make sure therte are no corupt files etc.

12. TNL1

TNL1 Member

ok i have whiped out everything support desk and all.. reinstalled everything.. still getting same error

13. Drew Keller

Is this error being returned during the install/upgrade of Kayako or just when you try and install the Wallboard?

14. TNL1

TNL1 Member

i have not installed the upgrade from kayako.. i have the 4.51 install files on a flash drive.. installing the 4.51 with no problem.. but trying to reinstall the wallboard.. still seeing the error

15. Drew Keller

And you have confirmed that no files are corrupt in either Kayako or the Wallboard module by downloading them again from the source locations.

If you have done this then I am unsure of the problem, as it is working successfully on my install.

16. TNL1

TNL1 Member

its not displaying any corrupt files on the kayako install.. but haveing issues with the wallboard.. and its not showing any corrupt files either

17. Andres Berdugo - Dewak

Hi TNL1, we are working on this issue and will be fixed on the next update.

18. TNL1

TNL1 Member

i spoke with the dev on the wallboard hey said its not avail for the 4.51 only the 4.50. the next update will support it 4.52

19. Andres Berdugo - Dewak

Correct TNL1, we will fix this in the next update.

20. Drew Keller

Just wanted to me toon that 4.52 was released last week.