1. Kayako Download customers: we will continue to develop and support Kayako Download beyond July 2017, alongside the new Kayako for existing customers.

Find out more.

2. The forum you are viewing relates to Kayako Classic. If you signed up or upgraded to the new Kayako (after the 4th July 2016), the information in this thread may not apply to you. You can visit the forums for the new Kayako here.

Watch options

Discussion in 'Using Kayako Classic' started by Pedro Reis, Dec 13, 2012.

1. Pedro Reis

Pedro Reis Established Member

Can anyone explain me how this option works ?

I've marked a ticket with it but nothing happens.

2. Pedro Reis

does anyone knows how this option works ?!

3. Tom Lesniak

Tom Lesniak Established Member

4. Pedro Reis

Hi Tom,

I know what this option is supposed to do , what i don't its why its not working.

5. Drew Keller

Drew Keller Just one person in a world of millions.

Pedro,

Tom provided you with the link explaining how it works, your original post only said nothing happens, without giving any details of your actual issue, so I can see why all you got was a link to the documentation.

Can you explain what you haver done to try and test it.
    Also remeber that Kayako put in some changes a couple of releases back to stop the initiator of an action being sent an email, so if you have watched a ticket and then you have made changes yourself it is possible that as per the design you get nothing.

6. Pedro Reis

Yes, and i also mentioned that "I've marked a ticket with it but nothing happens." So it is implicit that i don't kno why it doesnt work.

I don't any configuration that could be related to this option.

Our version is 4.40.1148, and we changed nothing.

7. Drew Keller

Drew Keller Just one person in a world of millions.

So how have you tested nothing happens?

Have you watched a ticket and the got someone else to reply, close, move department, change status, add note etc?

It is on these actions you should get an email.

If nothing is happening then I suggest you raise a ticket with Kayako support via my.kayako.con so they can get access and have a look at your environment.

8. Femi_1234567

Femi_1234567 New Member

Hi guys
    tell me please where I can change mail notification settings for "Watched" tickets?
    I cant open link with documentation above (