1. Kayako Download customers: we will continue to develop and support Kayako Download beyond July 2017, alongside the new Kayako for existing customers.

Find out more.

2. The forum you are viewing relates to Kayako Classic. If you signed up or upgraded to the new Kayako (after the 4th July 2016), the information in this thread may not apply to you. You can visit the forums for the new Kayako here.

WordPress Integration

Discussion in 'LoginShare' started by Joe Jordan, Dec 27, 2014.

1. Joe Jordan

Joe Jordan Member

I'm looking for a user sync tool between WordPress and Kayako and I'm surprised that I haven't found any yet. The WordPress plugin Kayako offers doesn't seem to have any single-signin/loginshare features, and I'm not really finding anything else either.

Are there any robust WordPress or Kayako plugins developed that allow for a signed-in WordPress user to also be automatically signed in to Kayako? I'd like for the two systems to integrate seamlessly if possible, including both Administrator and User login sharing.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2014
  2. Eric J

Eric J New Member

Is the Wordpress plugin under active development. It seems to be stalled looking at the plugin history.

3. Joe Jordan

Joe Jordan Member

Crickets. I don't think this is an absurd request considering the popularity of WordPress.

4. ironfist

ironfist Established Member

there is a wordpress plugin in the forge, doesn't seem to be working for me though, I cannot get the live chat button show.